Water Marbles Invisible
You will love our Vanishing Water Marbles! Just soak them in water for 8 hours and then watch them "disappear" in a bowl of water! But if you put your hand in the bowl, they're still there! Bamboozling fun for kids and adults alike!
Our Water Marbles are biodegradable and contain approximately 13g of Water Marbles per bottle. All our Water Marbles are packed right here in Australia.
Please note that this contains small parts and therefore, should be kept out of the reach of children under 4. The marbles present a choking hazard and should not be consumed. Please supervise use at all times.
This product is non-toxic but is not suitable for children under 4. Presents a choking hazard and play should be supervised at all times.
Once our water beads have had their play life, simply add them to a pot plant or the garden as they are non toxic and will dissolve overtime